Wednesday, October 20, 2004

religion: movies (again)

Thank you all who took the time to give me some movie ideas. They have been very helpful. In this first "sememster" I'll have 3-4 studies and I'm trying to choose the movies. It's hard. So I'm seeking some feedback.

So I love Mulan and I think the messages about grace are really cool and clear. But do you guys think that showing a cartoon would be lame? How about showing it the first day, do you think people would shy away from that?

Umm I was also thinking CHariots of Fire for the first day too just cause its solid? ANy opinions?

THe other ones I'm thinking about at least for this first set are Bruce Almighty, Monty Python and the Search for the Holy Grail (is that what its called), Dogma (but I'm not too sure it it would be too much just yet), harry potter or signs but I'm not sure.

Any opinions or feedback would be helpful. And always if you remember or see a movie that you think has potential let me know.

So next sememster which is like Jan-may and way more meetings I was thinking of takling the Lord of the Rings Movies? THink thats crazy? I was thinking watch half a movie each time (since they're so long).

Thanks again for the help.

17 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You posted this a while back, but I wonder you considered the Truman Show. It's a little old but hits home better than Bruce Almighty in my opinion.

2:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice blog me. Your posts were interesting reading. I was looking for natural cancer supplements related information and found your site. I have a natural cancer supplements site. It covers everything about ovarian cancer concerns, warning signs, and ovarian cancer treatment. You'll find it very informative. Please try and visit it, see what you think and enjoy!

9:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I enjoyed reading some of your posts me. I was looking for natural cancer supplements related information and found your blog. I have a natural cancer supplements site. It covers everything about ovarian cancer concerns, warning signs, and ovarian cancer treatment. You'll find it very informative. Come and check it out if you get time :-)

12:41 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice blog me. Your posts were interesting reading. I was looking for natural cancer supplements related information and found your site. I have a natural cancer supplements site. It covers everything about ovarian cancer concerns, warning signs, and ovarian cancer treatment. You'll find it very informative. Please try and visit it, see what you think and enjoy!

6:20 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi me. I was looking for natural cancer supplements related information and came across your blog. Very good reading! I have a natural cancer supplements site. It covers everything about ovarian cancer concerns, warning signs, and ovarian cancer treatment. You'll find it very informative. Check it out when you can :)

6:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi there me, I was just browsing, looking for related information and found your blog. Very Nice! I have a site. It covers everything about ovarian cancer concerns, warning signs, and ovarian cancer treatment. You'll find it very informative. Please visit, check it out and enjoy!

2:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fantastic blog you've got here me, I was looking for related information and found your site. I have a site. It covers everything about ovarian cancer concerns, warning signs, and ovarian cancer treatment. You'll find it very informative. Stop by and check it out when you can. Enjoy!

11:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I enjoyed reading some of your posts me. I was looking for related information and found your blog. I have a site. It covers everything about ovarian cancer concerns, warning signs, and ovarian cancer treatment. You'll find it very informative. Come and check it out if you get time :-)

7:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi me, very unique blog you have! I was looking for early symptoms of ovarian cancer related information and came across your site. Very good info, I'm definitely going to bookmark you! I have a early symptoms of ovarian cancer site. It covers everything about ovarian cancer concerns, warning signs, and ovarian cancer treatment. You'll find it very informative. Please visit and enjoy!

8:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi there me, I was just browsing, looking for ovarian cancer related information and found your blog. Very Nice! I have a ovarian cancer site. It covers everything about ovarian cancer concerns, warning signs, and ovarian cancer treatment. You'll find it very informative. Please visit, check it out and enjoy!

1:48 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I enjoyed reading some of your posts me. I was looking for breast cancer research related information and found your blog. I have a breast cancer research site. It covers everything about ovarian cancer concerns, warning signs, ovarian cancer treatment and breast cancer awareness. You'll find it very informative. Come and check it out if you get time :-)

10:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I enjoyed reading some of your posts me. I was looking for breast cancer awareness related information and found your blog. I have a breast cancer awareness site. It covers everything about ovarian cancer concerns, warning signs, ovarian cancer treatment and breast cancer awareness. You'll find it very informative. Come and check it out if you get time :-)

12:33 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi there me, I was just browsing, looking for breast cancer related information and found your blog. Very Nice! I have a breast cancer site. It covers everything about ovarian cancer concerns, warning signs, ovarian cancer treatment and breast cancer awareness. You'll find it very informative. Please visit, check it out and enjoy!

8:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi me. I was looking for breast cancer related information and came across your blog. Very good reading! I have a breast cancer site. It covers everything about ovarian cancer concerns, warning signs, ovarian cancer treatment and breast cancer awareness. You'll find it very informative. Check it out when you can :)

5:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi there me, I was just browsing, looking for breast cancer awareness related information and found your blog. Very Nice! I have a breast cancer awareness site. It covers everything about ovarian cancer concerns, warning signs, ovarian cancer treatment and breast cancer awareness. You'll find it very informative. Please visit, check it out and enjoy!

6:33 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fantastic blog you've got here me, I was looking for breast cancer statistics related information and found your site. I have a breast cancer statistics site. It covers everything about ovarian cancer concerns, warning signs, ovarian cancer treatment and breast cancer awareness. You'll find it very informative. Stop by and check it out when you can. Enjoy!

6:35 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi there me, I was just browsing, looking for breast cancer statistics related information and found your blog. Very Nice! I have a breast cancer statistics site. It covers everything about ovarian cancer concerns, warning signs, ovarian cancer treatment and breast cancer awareness. You'll find it very informative. Please visit, check it out and enjoy!
If you have a site similar to mine and would like to exchange links, please contact me through my website.

10:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home