pictures: me and daniel for those of you who haven't met him
So this first one is from when we dressed up to go to a free showing of some movie (umm we actually do this often yeah, whenever we see a movie on opening night -its a premiere isnt it?)
http://www.geocities.com/m_void/CIMG0570.JPG
This one is us trying on kids costumes at costco...umm yeah
http://www.geocities.com/m_void/CIMG0493.JPG
And these are some from some of his shows
http://www.geocities.com/m_void/CIMG0512.JPG
http://www.geocities.com/m_void/CIMG0531a.JPG
So this first one is from when we dressed up to go to a free showing of some movie (umm we actually do this often yeah, whenever we see a movie on opening night -its a premiere isnt it?)
http://www.geocities.com/m_void/CIMG0570.JPG
This one is us trying on kids costumes at costco...umm yeah
http://www.geocities.com/m_void/CIMG0493.JPG
And these are some from some of his shows
http://www.geocities.com/m_void/CIMG0512.JPG
http://www.geocities.com/m_void/CIMG0531a.JPG


20 Comments:
Hi me, taking a little time today to see what Help People will send me to that is interesting. this post looks interesting and is a great read. Will also try Help People in my e-travels. Have a super day!
Hi me, it’s late in the evening, quiet and peaceful. This is good computer time for me. I thought I would check on Increase Cash Flow and see what came up. this post is something that is interesting to many people. I will also spend a little time checking on Increase Cash Flow. Getting late, have a good evening.
Hi me, I am enjoying some idle time and looking to see what People Helping People will bring up. this post is certainly interesting and informative. People Helping People is a good word to bring into the conversation. Great post. Enjoy your day!
Hi me, it’s late in the evening, quiet and peaceful. This is good computer time for me. I thought I would check on People Helping People and see what came up. this post is something that is interesting to many people. I will also spend a little time checking on People Helping People. Getting late, have a good evening.
Hi me, I am enjoying some idle time and looking to see what Help People will bring up. this post is certainly interesting and informative. Help People is a good word to bring into the conversation. Great post. Enjoy your day!
Hi me, taking a little time today to see what Relax At Home will send me to that is interesting. this post looks interesting and is a great read. Will also try Relax At Home in my e-travels. Have a super day!
Hi me, I am enjoying some idle time and looking to see what Increase Cash Flow will bring up. this post is certainly interesting and informative. Increase Cash Flow is a good word to bring into the conversation. Great post. Enjoy your day!
Hi me, I am enjoying some idle time and looking to see what People Helping People will bring up. this post is certainly interesting and informative. People Helping People is a good word to bring into the conversation. Great post. Enjoy your day!
Hi me, I am enjoying some idle time and looking to see what Be Your Own Boss will bring up. this post is certainly interesting and informative. Be Your Own Boss is a good word to bring into the conversation. Great post. Enjoy your day!
Hi me, taking a little time today to see what People Helping People will send me to that is interesting. this post looks interesting and is a great read. Will also try People Helping People in my e-travels. Have a super day!
Hi me, I am cruising the blogs looking for any information on Relax At Home and landed here. Although this post is interesting and got my attention, I will add this knowledge to my storehouse of information. I never know where Relax At Home will take me. Have a great day!
Hi me, it’s late in the evening, quiet and peaceful. This is good computer time for me. I thought I would check on Help People and see what came up. this post is something that is interesting to many people. I will also spend a little time checking on Help People. Getting late, have a good evening.
Hi me, I am cruising the blogs looking for any information on Help People and landed here. Although this post is interesting and got my attention, I will add this knowledge to my storehouse of information. I never know where Help People will take me. Have a great day!
Hi me, I am cruising the blogs looking for any information on Relax At Home and landed here. Although this post is interesting and got my attention, I will add this knowledge to my storehouse of information. I never know where Relax At Home will take me. Have a great day!
Hi me, taking a little time today to see what Relax At Home will send me to that is interesting. this post looks interesting and is a great read. Will also try Relax At Home in my e-travels. Have a super day!
Hi me, I am enjoying some idle time and looking to see what Be Your Own Boss will bring up. this post is certainly interesting and informative. Be Your Own Boss is a good word to bring into the conversation. Great post. Enjoy your day!
Hi me, I am cruising the blogs looking for any information on Be Your Own Boss and landed here. Although this post is interesting and got my attention, I will add this knowledge to my storehouse of information. I never know where Be Your Own Boss will take me. Have a great day!
Hi me, I am cruising the blogs looking for any information on Increase Cash Flow and landed here. Although this post is interesting and got my attention, I will add this knowledge to my storehouse of information. I never know where Increase Cash Flow will take me. Have a great day!
Hi me, it’s late in the evening, quiet and peaceful. This is good computer time for me. I thought I would check on People Helping People and see what came up. this post is something that is interesting to many people. I will also spend a little time checking on People Helping People. Getting late, have a good evening.
Hi me, it’s late in the evening, quiet and peaceful. This is good computer time for me. I thought I would check on Help People and see what came up. this post is something that is interesting to many people. I will also spend a little time checking on Help People. Getting late, have a good evening.
Post a Comment
<< Home