blah: update to catch up
Life has been hectic but not in an 'I feel like I am drowning and want to sleep forever' way. It's been busy but full of fun, good, enjoyable things.
Teaching this summer was good, although I was expecting to enjoy it more than I did. Not that I didn't enjoy it, but I think the adjunct thing, having no office makes things less than ideal.
I am still a fan of Daniel -the boy, and I'm liking life with him a lot.
I'm back at school (university of utah) and I have to admit, Grad school life is just about the best possible. I get paid to think, read, write, hang out with neat people, and teach a little. I really enjoy it.
Lately I've been thinking about things like time and identity, action, what defines marriage -in essence (I heard this neat paper about cheating on spouses that got my wheels turning), and what I should be doing with my time.
I've been trying to exercise and eat better (I know this interests some of you -don't know why, but you seem to ask EVERY time I talk to you).
I think Hero is wonderful. Maybe my favorite movie -colors, characters, the way the story is told, and the message -sacrifice. I love it go see it.
I'm tired of writing now though so yeah.
Life has been hectic but not in an 'I feel like I am drowning and want to sleep forever' way. It's been busy but full of fun, good, enjoyable things.
Teaching this summer was good, although I was expecting to enjoy it more than I did. Not that I didn't enjoy it, but I think the adjunct thing, having no office makes things less than ideal.
I am still a fan of Daniel -the boy, and I'm liking life with him a lot.
I'm back at school (university of utah) and I have to admit, Grad school life is just about the best possible. I get paid to think, read, write, hang out with neat people, and teach a little. I really enjoy it.
Lately I've been thinking about things like time and identity, action, what defines marriage -in essence (I heard this neat paper about cheating on spouses that got my wheels turning), and what I should be doing with my time.
I've been trying to exercise and eat better (I know this interests some of you -don't know why, but you seem to ask EVERY time I talk to you).
I think Hero is wonderful. Maybe my favorite movie -colors, characters, the way the story is told, and the message -sacrifice. I love it go see it.
I'm tired of writing now though so yeah.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home