feedback: movies
So I want a list. And I want all of you to create it for me. I realize that there are a number of movies that I have not had the luxury to experience mostly because I don't know that they exist, or because I don't remember they exist.
your job: reply to this post with movies that I must see
(most recent rentals/purchases have included: UHF, a mighty wind, and treckies)
bring em
So I want a list. And I want all of you to create it for me. I realize that there are a number of movies that I have not had the luxury to experience mostly because I don't know that they exist, or because I don't remember they exist.
your job: reply to this post with movies that I must see
(most recent rentals/purchases have included: UHF, a mighty wind, and treckies)
bring em


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home