blah: teaching craziness
Okay check out what I have to deal with in my ethics and values class. Here's an e-mail I received today complete with an reply.
Rosinhigh@aol.com wrote:
Hi Marissa,
I just wanted to apologize for telling the boys in our class that you have a boyfriend. I over heard them saying that they were going to ask you out to try and get a better grade; so, I told them you had a boyfriend to deter them. But instead of getting them to leave you alone they used it as something to bug you about. So I just thought I'd tell you sorry. See ya on Wednesday!
Apologetically,
Rachel Hicken
haha,
No problem, I realize that they are entirely CRAZY anyways. Oh dear! Thanks for trying though.
Marissa
Okay check out what I have to deal with in my ethics and values class. Here's an e-mail I received today complete with an reply.
Rosinhigh@aol.com wrote:
Hi Marissa,
I just wanted to apologize for telling the boys in our class that you have a boyfriend. I over heard them saying that they were going to ask you out to try and get a better grade; so, I told them you had a boyfriend to deter them. But instead of getting them to leave you alone they used it as something to bug you about. So I just thought I'd tell you sorry. See ya on Wednesday!
Apologetically,
Rachel Hicken
haha,
No problem, I realize that they are entirely CRAZY anyways. Oh dear! Thanks for trying though.
Marissa


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home