Thursday, May 13, 2004

Blah
Ahhhhh! So things have been great-ish. execpt my internet is entirely retarded so when I try to blog and update all of you or write some thought provoking stuff (hehe) the stupid thing 1). wont even connect and thinks I need a password and login erg; 2). connects and is really really slow or 3). connects and has tons of pop ups ALL the time. AHHHHH so hard to concentrate on story telling and such when the connection is so frustrating.

I'm so not in a writing mood so here's just some tid bits. yeah so teaching has been great, I love it, i think my kids are learning, I think it's fun, I think I'm good at it, at least the kids think I am and when I ask them about the material they all know it so that's something eh?

My neighbors are way fun.

APU team 2 is out here so it's been busy and lots of fun with that.

I'm still enjoying Daniel's company -a lot.

It's nice to have a break from school. ANd I'm planning on making myself a reading writing schedule in the next couple of days.

I'm tired and on my second diet coke of the day with a lesson to plan for tomorrow -go virtue ethics. So that's all-ish for now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home