quote: just in case you didn't know that this was the measure of sanity
"If an individual is so deductively blind that he cannot see the legitimacy of concluding q from p and if p then q, then there is nothing we can do with or for him. He simply does not belong to the community of sane and rational individuals. COmmunication, in any form, with such a person is impossible." -Salmon
If only I had know not to bother before. Now I am free from the obligation of continuing many future conversations, thank you Salmon.
"If an individual is so deductively blind that he cannot see the legitimacy of concluding q from p and if p then q, then there is nothing we can do with or for him. He simply does not belong to the community of sane and rational individuals. COmmunication, in any form, with such a person is impossible." -Salmon
If only I had know not to bother before. Now I am free from the obligation of continuing many future conversations, thank you Salmon.


1 Comments:
Just mind your Ps and Qs and you'll be fine...
Post a Comment
<< Home