Tuesday, April 13, 2004

blah
I'm having an awful day. I just feel like sitting in the sun and staring off into the warmth of the day -I tried it for a bit but responsibility called me back into the library.

I even prayed for a good day when I woke up, an I'm not so silly to be concerned about the nature of prayer (and yeah the day isn't over) but it's frustrating because I don't usually pray for good days, but today for some reason I did.

My stress level is ridiculously high. Friend drama on almost all fronts. No money. School is ending and my final papers are threatening. Ministry stress. I'm teaching in a couple weeks and I'm not prepared at all. No free time, no time to rest. I got back a paper that I was really proud to turn in, that I worked so hard on and it came back to me with a B- on it (that literally is an F in grad school). I'm sick again.

Things have been good but today all the hard stuff is taking it's toll and I can't just crawl into bed. And I know that won't help. Junk food and loud music won't either but I'm doing that.

A better attitude. Self delusion. No, it really will be better, but now it sucks.

note: there was a ton of extreme greatness that I have yet to blog on. greatness but still stress inducing and time consuming.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home