music: no concert buddy
well, Mates of State is coming next week or in two weeks and I have no one to go with me to the show. Granted it is expensive and they're playing with bands that I'm not up to date with and it's expensive and in a rediculously large venue, but I haven't been to a show in so long and I'd really like to see them. Oh well.
well, Mates of State is coming next week or in two weeks and I have no one to go with me to the show. Granted it is expensive and they're playing with bands that I'm not up to date with and it's expensive and in a rediculously large venue, but I haven't been to a show in so long and I'd really like to see them. Oh well.


2 Comments:
Who are they playing with?
jimmy and taking back sunday...and its not that i don't like those bands cause i do, i just dont know their recent stuff at all, sigh. but you should go see the show...someone has to
Post a Comment
<< Home