Wednesday, December 28, 2005

help: I am getting married!

so i don't know if any one checks this any more since I never really update it but I want to make CD's of great songs preferably love songs or at least not anti love songs that include classics like all the Sinatra songs and cool ones like ben Fold's Luckiest... so give me ideas even the obvious are helpful sometimes they are the ones you forget.

yes...

3 Comments:

Blogger Rafferty said...

i still read...

2:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

YEs, I still ready sometimes too. Hey, here are some love songs I love... Never Say Goodbye--Bob Dylan, Wildflowers--Tom Petty, The Sweetest Thing--U2, Never My Love--The Association, Let's Get it On--Marvin Gaye (that's actually more of a sex song, than a love song...), When I'm 64--The Beatles. Well, that's all for now.

9:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That was supposed to say, "Yes, I still READ sometimes too."

9:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home